Corporate Content Generation Packages
Whether small or big, new or old, the standard advice is to allow 20 percent of your overall operational budget for marketing needs. Instead of relying on the old fashioned phone book, everyone needs an online store front and a social media presence.
When Molly first started in the tourism industry, the consumer needed to see a message seven times before it would register. Because we are all so bombarded, it now takes more than 25 times for a potential customer to see and remember your marketing message.
So, if you are are choosing to not participate, then you are missing out on the conversation. And, therefore, your corporate image is missing and losing potential business. The way to avoid being part of the noise is to have a distinctive message that lives up to or exceeds your customers’ expectation of your brand.
Molly created turn-key corporate marketing packages for small to mid-size businesses with custom content. Remember, your potential customers cannot come to you unless they know you exist. Building awareness is the first strategy and the more you stay top of mind, the more likely it is that customers will request your services again.
Marketing Plan + Brand Development + Research about Top Competitors
- Marketing 101 Review of the Importance of a Unified Brand and How Professional Marketing Materials Grow the Bottom Line
- Identification of Low Hanging Fruit Most Likely to Produce the Best Return on Investment
- Creation of a Strategic Marketing Plan Including an Inventory of all Marketing Efforts to Help Focus Resources on Purposeful Brand-Building, Trackable Projects
- Brand Review and Marketing Asset Evaluation to Strengthen Message, Photography and Design
- Research about the Top Competitors in Order to Strengthen Your Message and Your Market Share
Sales and Informational PowerPoint + Trade Show Display Materials + Promotional Giveaway Items
- Creation of a PowerPoint for Sales Meetings and Informational Trade Show Displays
- Coordinator of the Creation of Branded Trade Show Banners and Presentation Materials
- Research and Purchasing of Distinctive Branded Promotional Giveaway Items
Website Text for an Upgraded or Overhauled Website + Coordination with Website Designer
- Writing Website General Content
- Coordinating Text and Layout with Website Designer
- WordPress Websites – User Friendly – You Own the Log In and URL
- SEO Review
- Monthly Website Maintenance
- Weekly or Monthly Blogging to Keep the Content Fresh for Search Engines
Posts for Social Media Platforms + Copyright Released Photography
- Site Visit Includes Anecdotal Research from Customers, Interviewing Customers for Quotes (if Possible) and Photography
- Digital Copies of Best Photography will be Available, Copyright Released
- Creation and Posting of Social Media Posts for any of the Following Platforms:
- Google Plus
Brochure or Print Collateral Text + Coordination with Graphic Designer
- Writing General Content
- Draft of a Design and Coordination with Graphic Designer
- Coordinate Printing
- Review of Distribution Plan Strategies
Create Your Own Package
- What story do you want us to tell? When? Where? Why? How?
Timing of Content Generation
- Year-Round Customized Content
- Monthly Customized Content
- Seasonal or Quarterly Customized Content
- Event Based Customized Content